Nice day to go flying, just cant go anywhere

Reaction score
Seattle City Center and Mt Rainier in the far left background

300.JPG

Sure you can. Just don't go where there are other people.
Oh I wish it was that easy,,we got check points,essential travel only here,this just sample of making us stay home,,they even catch drivers sneaking to towns and Easter holiday outings and turn them around and gotta go home or be arrested,,great fun,,bummer to we had the best weather last couple weeks,,missed it all
20200410_173128.jpg

A similar no-travel directive was just put in place here in Michigan, but the State Police say they have no practical way to enforce it. I was amazed at the strictness there in Washington. Yikes.
Just because I have the time, I downloaded your photo, tweaked it in Photoshop, and will attach here for you. It's only a smallish file so the possible adjustments are limited, but I pushed it as far as I could. I have relatives there, never get tired of seeing that magnificent peak.
Seattle-tweaked_20200410.jpg

Does WA allow outside exercising?
Could one drive to an outside exercising place
with one's drone, go for a brisk walk with one's
drone following way overhead...
Or bike & drone in backpack to a take-off spot
& then bike with drone following...

Does WA allow outside exercising?
Could one drive to an outside exercising place
with one's drone, go for a brisk walk with one's
drone following way overhead...
Or bike & drone in backpack to a take-off spot
& then bike with drone following...

You can go outside but here in seattle they just closed down the major parks for the weekend and flying in parks is a no no.

A similar no-travel directive was just put in place here in Michigan, but the State Police say they have no practical way to enforce it. I was amazed at the strictness there in Washington. Yikes.
Just because I have the time, I downloaded your photo, tweaked it in Photoshop, and will attach here for you. It's only a smallish file so the possible adjustments are limited, but I pushed it as far as I could. I have relatives there, never get tired of seeing that magnificent peak.View attachment 118093
[/QUOTE
Thanks for the enhancement, it looks great, When I took the photo I was looking at the settle city center, didnt even know I got Mt. Rainier too until I downloaded it

Oh u cant leave your house??? In my state they want us practicing social distancing so out national forests and stuff are open for hiking and drone flying ect I've been all over flying where it's usually populated. I'm loving this virus as I have social anxiety so this all works very well for me.

Oh u cant leave your house??? In my state they want us practicing social distancing so out national forests and stuff are open for hiking and drone flying ect I've been all over flying where it's usually populated. I'm loving this virus as I have social anxiety so this all works very well for me.
I relieve social anxiety by seeing how lost I can get myself in the forest. Far away from people and so quiet, I can hear my heart beat. Some how, I always find my way out after about 6 or 8 hours. The first walk I took like that after I got married, my wife had called the state police. I told her I was going for a walk. She did a lot of crying that first time, but she got to know me. Half my walks are at night many times without shoes, sometimes till 1 in the morning. Bad weather is another time or at daybreak if you are in the city. It is very safe at that time, the evil doers go to bed at daybreak. I go metal detecting at that time. Put on the headsets and block out the world. Lol

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic