Newegg sale

I know there was a different deal going on last week same price but with 2 batteries.
The deal with the 2 batteries, I think, was for the P3. I actually had that on order. I think it was new, not refurb. Then I saw the P4 refurb for 849 with only the single battery. I thought (I realize subjectively) that was a better deal so I cancelled the original order and picked up the refurb P4 for the 849 (with just a single battery). I have since bought extra battery and some other accessories even though I am still waiting for the P4 to be shipped.

The deal with the 2 batteries, I think, was for the P3. I actually had that on order. I think it was new, not refurb. Then I saw the P4 refurb for 849 with only the single battery. I thought (I realize subjectively) that was a better deal so I cancelled the original order and picked up the refurb P4 for the 849 (with just a single battery). I have since bought extra battery and some other accessories even though I am still waiting for the P4 to be shipped.
nice

Hopefully the refurb means like new I bought them as Christmas gifts. Anyone have any experience buying refurbs from DJI?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic