Newcastle Oval Track South Africa

I like it. Most of the editing was very good. I especially like the shot where you follow the cars off the track. I also liked the overhead scene at (4:15 - 4:22). I think the entire video was a little too long. Some of the shots could have been eliminated and would improve the overall video. Some of the clips to eliminate include scenes of the empty track (0:32 - 0:39). Although safety is always a concern, I think including a low fly over cheering spectators would be neat.

Thanks for sharing.

I like it. Most of the editing was very good. I especially like the shot where you follow the cars off the track. I also liked the overhead scene at (4:15 - 4:22). I think the entire video was a little too long. Some of the shots could have been eliminated and would improve the overall video. Some of the clips to eliminate include scenes of the empty track (0:32 - 0:39). Although safety is always a concern, I think including a low fly over cheering spectators would be neat.

Thanks for sharing.

Ahhhh brilliant, thanks for the advice. Yeah that was a bit of a challenge video because I didn't have enough footage because eventually the rain came and just blurred the lens. I agree some footage could have been taken out - but thanks for the tips - really appreciate it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub