Newcastle Oval Track South Africa

Reaction score
Promotional video I did for our Newcastle Oval Track racing, in South Africa. Let me know what you think.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I like it. Most of the editing was very good. I especially like the shot where you follow the cars off the track. I also liked the overhead scene at (4:15 - 4:22). I think the entire video was a little too long. Some of the shots could have been eliminated and would improve the overall video. Some of the clips to eliminate include scenes of the empty track (0:32 - 0:39). Although safety is always a concern, I think including a low fly over cheering spectators would be neat.

Thanks for sharing.

I like it. Most of the editing was very good. I especially like the shot where you follow the cars off the track. I also liked the overhead scene at (4:15 - 4:22). I think the entire video was a little too long. Some of the shots could have been eliminated and would improve the overall video. Some of the clips to eliminate include scenes of the empty track (0:32 - 0:39). Although safety is always a concern, I think including a low fly over cheering spectators would be neat.

Thanks for sharing.

Ahhhh brilliant, thanks for the advice. Yeah that was a bit of a challenge video because I didn't have enough footage because eventually the rain came and just blurred the lens. I agree some footage could have been taken out - but thanks for the tips - really appreciate it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mattnn