Newbie With Phantom 3 Standard

Reaction score
Good evening I just got my P3S is there anyone in my area that would like to get together to help in learning to fly it the right way. I live in Baldwinville,Ma.

Good evening I just got my P3S is there anyone in my area that would like to get together to help in learning to fly it the right way. I live in Baldwinville,Ma.

I’m in Quincy ma but a bit to far. Put drone in beginner mode find large field and have a blast

Welcome to the community and I hope you greatly enjoy your Phantom. Read the entire User Manual cover to cover and make sure you understand all of the controls. I think you're doing a great thing by wanting to start out right and not rushing out there without the proper knowledge. Flying with an experienced pilot is a great way to learn. I hope you find someone near you. Otherwise if you're ever down by Philly please look me up.

Excellent choice! As stated earlier, read the manual several times. The primary cause of crashed drones is pilot error. Have you tried the simulator? It's great for learning the controls.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl