Newbie from Italy

Reaction score
Hi everybody,
excited new owner of a Phantom 4, passionate photographer , new to this technology
Looking forward to discover more and more about this world

Happy flying to everybody !!

Reactions: JakeMaxxUAV
Ciao,
I'm leaving in Monza, near Milan
No worry about your Italian, it's a kind of useless outside my country :cool:
I have been in California a couple of times .....loved it
Which part ?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I'm in Orange County, a little south of Los Angeles. If you visited Disneyland, I work just a few miles away from it.

I studied Italian for two years, but it's so hard to find ways to practice it. I tried watching Rai, but everyone talks way too fast. So what I've been doing recently is watching Italian movies with subtitles. Then slowly, as I watch it over and over, I start to understand what they're saying without the subtitles. It's hard, but I'm going to keep trying.

So you're in northern Italy. I'm looking forward to see any pictures you might want to share. What a beautiful place!

Hi everybody,
excited new owner of a Phantom 4, passionate photographer , new to this technology

Welcome to the forum!! I love Italy, have been there many times. Milan, Rome, Venice... ahh, the memories. You know what this means though, we are looking for great pics/vids from you so be prepared! :)

We were driving on a Saturday afternoon out in the country, and I'm not sure of the location but I want to think it was near Lago Di garda, stumbled across an R/C contest in progress. Stopped and had a fantastic visit with R/C modelers.

Thanks for the welcome guys ....
Still learning and practicing
Here is a picture taken recently nearby my summerhouse (no it's not the one in the picture :) )
DJI_0395.jpg

Ciao!
I'm italian also, and a passionate owner of a p3p.
If you like ask me question or just contact me via private message in italian do it without any problem.
I'm a photographer too [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hello, there!!

Welcome to the forums, hope you find it helpful :)

I have just come back from Italy (Lake Orta) not far from yourself I think!! You live in such a beautiful country and you will certainly be able to get some amazing photos with your beast of a P4.

I shot this video while I was there, I was amazed by how stunning it is there!

Happy flying and have fun :D

Hi everybody,

Welcome!! You've joined a great community of people. Feel free to ask any questions you may have. We were all newbies at one point as well :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl