P3 Firmware Newbie firmware q

Reaction score
Just got P3A and flew out of box. Worked great. Out of box, bird was at 1.5.30+ and controller was at 1.5.70. I then updated controller via DJIGo app. Controller now at 1.6.0, but bird is now showing as 1.6.40. I didn't update the bird, so I'm surprised it's showing an updated version.

I'm prompted to update bird, camera (bird and camera updated the same way?) and battery. Should I do so and update everything or fly as-is? Scared I'll brick it.

Just got P3A and flew out of box. Worked great. Out of box, bird was at 1.5.30+ and controller was at 1.5.70. I then updated controller via DJIGo app. Controller now at 1.6.0, but bird is now showing as 1.6.40. I didn't update the bird, so I'm surprised it's showing an updated version.
Did you ever get an answer to your question?. What did you end up doing ?

hi i just got my ph3 pro 2 days ago it was flying lovely. but said firmware update required so ive got online and made a start. new to this. first problem. updating the latest from the website 1.9.60 when extracted it just shows a free video player. i dont understand. ive just formatting the sd can and just extracting that into the sd card then booting the drone up with the sd car in it. its going through the d d d d but not stopping after half hour. can someone help with this update when getting into zip file. thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4