Newbee needing advice

Reaction score
I have a chance to purchase a DJI Phantom 1 5.8 also it has extra prop blades, quick connect prop guards, extra battery, anti-Jello Vibration Isolator Carbon Fiber camera Mount add-on, GoPro compatible SJCam4000 1080 p wifi camera with all the mounts, waterproof case and 4gig memory card. the price is $325 for everything. Is this a good deal?

I have a chance to purchase a DJI Phantom 1 5.8 also it has extra prop blades, quick connect prop guards, extra battery, anti-Jello Vibration Isolator Carbon Fiber camera Mount add-on, GoPro compatible SJCam4000 1080 p wifi camera with all the mounts, waterproof case and 4gig memory card. the price is $325 for everything. Is this a good deal?
Is this a Phantom 3 or Phantom 1?

You're looking at a Phantom 1 which is quite old technology.
You could look around ebay etc to compare prices or just look at the current Phantom 3 models that offer much more for quite reasonable prices.

Is the 2 any better. Dont want to spend a furtune but would like to get one that included the camera

Yes the P2 is a improvement over the P1 .
If you want a cam P2V comes with a cam and easy FPV ready to go .
The P1 you spoke of is not a bad deal but you won't have any stabilization or tilt on the cam and will need to add some extras to get FPV all said and done you'll get around 6min flight time . The P2V you will get double the flight time & just add cell phone for FPV cam already has a gimbal with tilt control. Battery's for P2 cost a bit but worth it . Don't get me wrong I still fly my P1 just as much as my P2 .
You can look up a guy here called hunch he sells used birds .

Yes the P2 is a improvement over the P1 .
If you want a cam P2V comes with a cam and easy FPV ready to go .
The P1 you spoke of is not a bad deal but you won't have any stabilization or tilt on the cam and will need to add some extras to get FPV all said and done you'll get around 6min flight time . The P2V you will get double the flight time & just add cell phone for FPV cam already has a gimbal with tilt control. Battery's for P2 cost a bit but worth it . Don't get me wrong I still fly my P1 just as much as my P2 .
You can look up a guy here called hunch he sells used birds .
Ok thanks alot I'll look him up

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl