New to Me P4P v2.0

Reaction score
Opened up the box and attached my tablet, turned on the controller, turned on the AC. Screen lights up but says "disconnected". Controller has solid red light on and no beeping, AC lights are flashing searching for a connection. I tried to connect through the tablet but it still reads disconnected. I tried the C1 C2 video button at the same time and it beeps once but the light stays red and does not connect. What am I doing wrong?

Try this method ,,,is this way you tryed,,this sposed to be manual linking
Screenshot_20210924-102704_Chrome.jpg

Use linking with Go 4 app. When remote beeps, press link button on drone (by sd slot) with pen or toothpick for a second and flashes red, wait for remote beeping stops and remote link turns green. Done
Watch YouTube if confused.

As I remember (three y. ago I've never tuched so many buttons like described here. LOL
Maybe at V2 is different, I have V1.

Mine said disconnected but the P4P was connected to the controller. However, the cable from the controller to my tablet was the problem. Changed the cable and all is well again!

As I remember (three y. ago I've never tuched so many buttons like described here. LOL
Maybe at V2 is different, I have V1.
I know crazy combos, I not write these I just pass them on,,I think that's why God gave us 10 fingers lol
Or 2 thumbs and 8 fingers or how ever many we have left

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic