New Tablet

M

Melvoid

I've been using an older iPad for a bit over 3 years. There is no service, so the version of DJI Go is the one I loaded when I got my PS3A. It's been working just fine. I don't even know what version I'm using. Approximately Feb. of 2016.

Question is, my son recently gave me a newer tablet, some Ellipsis thing, and I'm wondering what will happen if I load it up and use it with my Phantom. Will all the new stuff everyone is complaining about become part of my life, too? If I'm happy with what the iPad has, should I just continue using it and not worry about the new one?

Can I go back and forth between the two versions?

Thanks

If the new tablet is a newer ipad. You can just backup your old one and restore your info and apps into your new ipad. If your new tablet is an android tablet, my suggestion would be to google the apk for the same version you are currently using.

If it works don’t fix it.
Personally, I would not be satisfied with the performance of an older iPad. Many people here are very happy with their iPad mini 4, I gave mine away about a year ago. But...
If you’re current setup is doing everything you need it to do, satisfactorily, why change? Just to introduce more variables? Newer isn’t always better. ?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4