New sticky for new apps for the P3?

Reaction score
I think DJI said that they have the SDKs for people to make their own apps for the P3 which allow waypoints and follow me. If this is true, I am assuming that these apps should be hitting the net soon? Should there be a new section for discussion on these apps and announcements?

Reactions: Toddzilla
I agree.

P3 ->>Discussion, help, and 3rd party apps. And in the apps topic, make a subtopic for IOS and Android

One thing I dont understand is why the F didnt they make the Vision app compatible with the P3?!?!?! It has waypoints and missions already. Why do we have to wait all over again?!?! This is the one thing about the P3.

One thing I dont understand is why the F didnt they make the Vision app compatible with the P3?!?!?! It has waypoints and missions already. Why do we have to wait all over again?!?! This is the one thing about the P3.

Huh?? The DJI Pilot app is way better. It is the app that runs lightbridge technology. The app is day and night compared to the Vision app in my opinion

Did I say anything negative about the pilot app? I said its missing a huge component that I like.....Waypoints. Being able to send this thing on a mission is the best feature!! Its almost boring without it

Official word is that they almost definitely be adding ground station. I watched a video where the interviewed the guy from DJI who affirmed this.

Speaking of waypoints. I have a Trackimo on mine that updates every minute. It sure will be nice to see where it is if a waypoint falls out of receiver range.

Invest all the time and effort to convert an app to run the P3, which uses much of the same tech as the Inspire rather than just add GS to the Pilot app to cover the P3 and the Inspire? They'd still then need to add GS to the Pilot app anyway. It's twice as much work for 1/2 the gain.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic