New reel with footage from the last 2 years

[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122] Congratulations for this fantastic show. Very good footage, splendid soundtrank and very well selected scenes. Was all of it flown with Phantom4?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: bulbushead
Brilliant work! what software do you find best to use for your editing?, keep up the good work.

This might be one of the best footage I have ever seen, and I have seen plenty, trust me. Only one thing didn´t fit, in my honest opinion: the jail footage. Previous to that part, you added stunning landscapes, but maybe that part broke the "nature theme" . And still, Its awesome. Hope you take this as a friendly advice;)

Pretty stoked about the new reel, check it out.
Ohh, and don't worry about the jail stuff I had permission :).

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

there are some really cool shots in there!! I love shot running the creek...this is definitely something to be proud of.

Was it stuck in reverse for a while or.... ?

:rolleyes:

This might be one of the best footage I have ever seen, and I have seen plenty, trust me. Only one thing didn´t fit, in my honest opinion: the jail footage. Previous to that part, you added stunning landscapes, but maybe that part broke the "nature theme" . And still, Its awesome. Hope you take this as a friendly advice;)

Thanks, really appreciate the feedback. No offense taken. I actually agree with you. I might actually recut omitting that, adding a shot of Cadillac Ranch.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.