New reel with footage from the last 2 years

Reaction score
Congratulations for this fantastic show. Very good footage, splendid soundtrank and very well selected scenes. Was all of it flown with Phantom4?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: bulbushead
Reaction score
Brilliant work! what software do you find best to use for your editing?, keep up the good work.

Reaction score
This might be one of the best footage I have ever seen, and I have seen plenty, trust me. Only one thing didn´t fit, in my honest opinion: the jail footage. Previous to that part, you added stunning landscapes, but maybe that part broke the "nature theme" . And still, Its awesome. Hope you take this as a friendly advice;)

Reaction score
Pretty stoked about the new reel, check it out.
Ohh, and don't worry about the jail stuff I had permission :).

there are some really cool shots in there!! I love shot running the creek...this is definitely something to be proud of.

Was it stuck in reverse for a while or.... ?

:rolleyes:

Reaction score
This might be one of the best footage I have ever seen, and I have seen plenty, trust me. Only one thing didn´t fit, in my honest opinion: the jail footage. Previous to that part, you added stunning landscapes, but maybe that part broke the "nature theme" . And still, Its awesome. Hope you take this as a friendly advice;)
Thanks, really appreciate the feedback. No offense taken. I actually agree with you. I might actually recut omitting that, adding a shot of Cadillac Ranch.

Phantom Drones from EALLRC.com

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waxmell