New Phantom P3P for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lower your price. It's open box. Even Best Buy can do better than that!

Thanks for your opinion. It's open box with plastic still on the components.

If you are going to post negative things please don't post at all.

Thanks.
Bump.

Reactions: jlo
Uploaded photos.. as you can see alot of stuff hasnt been opened. Only the battery was pulled out to charge the remote and the battery on the bird...

1250 shipped... paypal business verified
People can't lowball you
but you can raise the price?
lol

Reactions: mvigs
No I won't take $1000 shipped.

I lowered the price on the first post.

Unfortunately these sell for $900-$1100 every single day on ebay in used condition (and those people are losing 13% in fees after everything is said and done). I've seen new ones regularly sell for $1100.

I know it's hard to hear this, but your asking price is just too high. I know in your mind this is a "new" kit. But in reality it isn't. Any potential buyer will look at it as open box/used and they will make you an offer according to that fact. This is why you've gotten offers for $1000.

Reactions: ems1016
Unfortunately these sell for $900-$1100 every single day on ebay in used condition (and those people are losing 13% in fees after everything is said and done). I've seen new ones regularly sell for $1100.

I know it's hard to hear this, but your asking price is just too high. I know in your mind this is a "new" kit. But in reality it isn't. Any potential buyer will look at it as open box/used and they will make you an offer according to that fact. This is why you've gotten offers for $1000.

And I will gladly keep it for that price :) I haven't seen a p3p that has 0 run time sell for $900 but ok ! Thanks

Most of the other posters are correct. They're not trying to be negative, just trying to help you sell.

Your price is too high for what you are offering.:oops:

Reactions: ems1016
Nick and that's fine. I'll sell it for 1150 picked up which I think is a very fair price and I live in the DMV ;)

One thing that should be noted so a question to ask CHESS, have you linked it at all to the FPV device?

Once these are hooked up to an iPad or Nvidia Shield or whatever tablet people will use, they are then linked to the APP in the account name and DJI are reluctant to change this, and its a real pain in the rear!

Also, have you got a reciept for it that you will be sending with the item?

Again, DJI are unwilling to repair these under warranty unless it was brought from an "Authorised Distributor" and a proof of purchase can be provided

If you haven't linked it to an account, and are able to provide a receipt, then people might be more interested, also another point, and I know your adamant that the price is the price, but its been opened, new or not, once its opened, its not NEW, its second hand, regardless of whether its been used or not, people on here will look and see you've opened it, and I have heard of cases where people have brought them, and once they have got them, find out that it most definitely has been used, however carefully the previous owner repacked it

I know you want to sell it, and its just sitting there, so why not invite "sensible" offers from people?

Just a thought, its not mine to sell, but I am just trying to help you :)

Reactions: ems1016 and 185EZ
@Pepperami Sure do have the receipt, hat I bought online from a DJI authoirzed dealer, I can send that. No one has asked that either :)

I havent linked my account to anything at all, as I havent even turned the bird on, nor charged the battery. I have only charged the remote control.

I understand, but I will keep it for offers of 1000 dollars shipped. That to me is just a "silly" offer :) Thats all :)

I am willing to take pictures of anything and everything, including the battery has been charged 0 time, and it has 0 flight hours on it.

I have no reason to lie ;) My ebay profile and heatware speak for itself :)

I wasn't suggesting you were lying my friend :)

Maybe put it on Ebay see what happens?

I wasn't suggesting you were lying my friend :)

Maybe put it on Ebay see what happens?

I prefer not to deal with Ebay, and then the 10% :) I figured If it goes on Ebay it will go higher.

To me $1150 picked up in the DMV is rather a good deal.

I prefer not to deal with Ebay, and then the 10% :) I figured If it goes on Ebay it will go higher.

To me $1150 picked up in the DMV is rather a good deal.

Don't forget eBay is actually 13% because paypal takes 3% ;)

Reactions: chess
I think there is a happy medium between your asking price and the recent posted offers. The fact it hasn't sold in almost a month should speak volumes about the competitiveness of your offer in the marketplace.

It appears you are in no rush so best of luck...

I think there is a happy medium between your asking price and the recent posted offers. The fact it hasn't sold in almost a month should speak volumes about the competitiveness of your offer in the marketplace.

Bang on right!!

if I were in a rush Id put it on ebay ;)

Why would i sell it for 1k when you can buy a p3a for 999 :)

I think 1100 cash is pretty fair price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl