new phantom 3 !!!!

Noooooooo, I can't stand this idiots videos. They have as much substance as candy-floss. He did an Inspire range test video and chickened out when it got about 1km away, only half the factory listed range! I guess there's a big old number of hill-billies who get off on his wife-slapping, God fearin style but I ain't one of them.

Are you serous? Jim Bowers has done more for UAV acceptance and growth in use than any of you have and likely ever will! The guy started the idea of search and rescue drones and participates in plenty of them at the request of law enforcement. As for "wife-slapping, God fearin," making such a statement proves you are clueless about the man. You can bad mouth Jim when you have done as much or even close to as much as he has for our community, but for the time being, if you have nothing good to say, lay off!

Are you serous? Jim Bowers has done more for UAV acceptance and growth in use than any of you have and likely ever will! The guy started the idea of search and rescue drones and participates in plenty of them at the request of law enforcement. As for "wife-slapping, God fearin," making such a statement proves you are clueless about the man. You can bad mouth Jim when you have done as much or even close to as much as he has for our community, but for the time being, if you have nothing good to say, lay off!

Spud, you seem to be a huge Jim supporter as you've made comments on each thread where people have made comments. My advice is don't take it so personally. People can have their opinions about the guy. If you feel he is credible and entertaining or interesting to watch, please continue to support him by watching his videos.

As for me, I can't watch for more than a few seconds without giving up and moving on. But to each their own.

Scorp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spud, you seem to be a huge Jim supporter as you've made comments on each thread where people have made comments. My advice is don't take it so personally. People can have their opinions about the guy. If you feel he is credible and entertaining or interesting to watch, please continue to support him by watching his videos.

As for me, I can't watch for more than a few seconds without giving up and moving on. But to each their own.

Scorp

+1

Reactions: AmosMoses

Scorp

+2!

Reactions: Mal_PV2_Ireland

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic