New P4 owner

Reaction score
Dear All,

Unpacked my P4 this evening that I bought including 2 extra batteries and 3 Battery charger for 999 USD from big internet shop.
1 of the 2 extra batteries was dead, no led when pushing button, no charging possible. Left it in charger for a while but no improvement. Is this happening often with DJI?
Installed new firmware in remote and drone and tried the rest of the evening to get either Go or Litchi (Samsung Tab 3.8.0) working.
Connecting to the drone went okay but to see the camera image was very challenging, impossible on Samsung with both Litchi or DJI Go, possible after several tries on iPhone S6 or second generation IPad with DJI go.

Is the Samsung, with Android 4.4 too old? Like to use 8 inch screen, any suggestion for cheap (non-iPad) solution?

Hope to fly this weekend, build in past my own DJI drone F450 with NAZA and looking forward to test the P4.

Pedro

1 of the 2 extra batteries was dead, no led when pushing button, no charging possible. Left it in charger for a while but no improvement. Is this happening often with DJI?
It's a common issue if batteries have been sitting on the shelf for many months. DJI will replace them under warranty. Or, you could contact your big Internet shop and see if they will be willing them replace them.

Is the Samsung, with Android 4.4 too old?
DJI requires Android 4.1.2 or later.

Like to use 8 inch screen, any suggestion for cheap (non-iPad) solution?
The Nvidia Shield K1 is an awesome 8 inch tablet. You can find other recommended and commonly used tablets here.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj