New member - need help for Phantom 2

Reaction score
Recently, I inherited an unused Phantom 2 Model P330Z in the GoProfessional case with two Phantom 5200 mAh batteries and DJI remote Model DJ6. Also, I received an unused BlackPearl RC801 monitor SKU 1010137 KumbaCam (FPV) kit. Since I am not interested in drones at this time, can someone provide me with a fair price range in order for me to post in the Classified section.

Thanks for your assistance.

Unfortunately there isn't a huge market for the original Phantom 2 model. Probably get around $225 for that plus the batteries. The Black Pearl should get you about $75-100. the GoProfessional case around $100 in good condition. You may be better off selling the items separately as trying to lump them together may limit your audience.

Reactions: Mark The Droner
Unfortunately there isn't a huge market for the original Phantom 2 model. Probably get around $225 for that plus the batteries. The Black Pearl should get you about $75-100. the GoProfessional case around $100 in good condition. You may be better off selling the items separately as trying to lump them together may limit your audience.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl