New Mavic Mini 2 Compatibility with Litchi ?

Reaction score
I'm pretty much committed to buying a Mavic Mini 2, but since I use my drones exclusively for Litchi long range missions, I am curious to learn from any owners of the newly released Mavic Mini 2, whether or not the drone is compatible with Litchi, for long range missions.

The Mavic Mini 2 checks all the boxes for me : 31 minute flight time for those longer forays under Litchi control, Superb wind resistance in comparison to the Mavic Mini 1, 4K video recording, and compact size, all rolled into one package costing less than $500. The ONLY deal breaker for me, would be if it turned out that the Mini 2 cannot work with Litchi.

Standing by to hear from any Mavic Mini 2 users out there, who have tested this brand new platform with Litchi....

They won't be able to make Litchi compatible with the Mavic Mini 2 until DJI adds support to their SDK (which Litchi is using).

Much thanks for this response msinger. I posed the same question in the Mavic Mini forum and learned there that Litchi's compatibility with the older Mavic Mini 1 took a good year to materialize, after the release of the Mini 1, so it looks like a similar time frame might apply to the new Mini 2.

Much thanks for this response msinger. I posed the same question in the Mavic Mini forum and learned there that Litchi's compatibility with the older Mavic Mini 1 took a good year to materialize, after the release of the Mini 1, so it looks like a similar time frame might apply to the new Mini 2.
So is Mini 1 compatible with Litchi?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic