New Jersey, best places to fly (range, scenery, etc.)

I live in freehold new jersey and it's getting harder to find places to fly.i used to fly in my community but got a letter saying I can't fly it there dew to pricacy

I'm in Jackson! Have you found anything local? So far, I've gone to the shore (Belmar, Point and Seaside)

Would be nice to find some new places to fly.
I'm from NYC. and fly kaaterskill falls 2 hours away from the city it has lots of great scenery, beautiful waterfall and according to park rangers no rules against it, as long as you don't go chasing down wildlife.
Haven't had much time to fly lately new dad. But here's a few old shots I uploaded to YouTube.
Kaaterskill

Bronx river..

Kaaterskill

I'm in Audubon. Not much to do near here. Sometimes I fly on the Delaware River in warmer weather Delaware Bay. Let me know if you come up with something cool.
Roebing park in Florence Township is right on the Delaware river - very wide open. I fly from a basketball court right off 2nd street about 800 ft back higher up a hill from the Delaware and fly directly across. If you look on google maps, there are a bunch of lakes adjacent to the park across the river going into PA.
I'm in Audubon. Not much to do near here. Sometimes I fly on the Delaware River in warmer weather Delaware Bay. Let me know if you come up with something cool.
Sorry - my last reply somehow sent before I was done.
From Roebling Park in Florence Township right off 2nd street you can fly across Delaware River and just over the tree line are a bunch of wide open lakes. I have a Spark and flew it just under 3 miles out - great views and video and very wide open. About 2 miles out there are power lines, so make sure you are above say 150 ft - I fly around 250 ft to 300 ft high to maximize my range. No airports nearby per Airmap to notify, and checked with local police and they have no policies against flying drones there at this time. Off to the right of the lakes you get a warning of nearing a power plant, but all I see nearby is a solar farm of sort - I stay to the left over the water and no issues.

Thanks for the information I will definitely check it out. I'm getting bored with flying in the same places.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4