New: HealthyDrones.com - cool health checks for your Phantom

I think I have a record for longest drone flight using 0% battery.
5zYaIUS.jpg

I think I have a record for longest drone flight using 0% battery.
Ha! you'll have to share your mods with us :)

I'll investigate - what about other flights? are they OK? what kind of aircraft is it?

Ha! you'll have to share your mods with us :)

I'll investigate - what about other flights? are they OK? what kind of aircraft is it?

Other flights are fine. I wouldn't even worry about investigating. This is a P3A. Maybe since I'm not recording in 4k I have enough battery to go across continents :p

Anyways when I went back in looking for another flight log I picked something with a larger file size and all was good.

Well almost all of it...:(
RBJ24GY.jpg

Other flights are fine. I wouldn't even worry about investigating. This is a P3A. Maybe since I'm not recording in 4k I have enough battery to go across continents :p

Anyways when I went back in looking for another flight log I picked something with a larger file size and all was good.

RBJ24GY.jpg
That is not good:(:(-- if that info is correct and you are flying on that battery- then you need to take it out of the rotation and not use it unless the cell balance can be restored.

That website is a great addition.
Thanks!

Looks like I have one battery that needs to go back to Advexure.

Here is an album of the battery with the same serial number having multiple major deviations.

Not good.

This website, however, is amazing.

Looks like I have one battery that needs to go back to Advexure.

Here is an album of the battery with the same serial number having multiple major deviations.

Not good.

This website, however, is amazing.
For sure-- this info will save a crash-- going to start using it regularly.

Thank you! I would not rush to return anything just yet if you only have a few deviations. I need to review all the data from everyone and see what's a common value. Also, major deviations on different cells may not indicate an error (only if they all happen on the same cell) So please hold off another day or two :) On a different note - I fixed the extreme flight - at least the data portion, now working on the maps. It's because of no lat/long data at the beginning of the file.

Thank you! I would not rush to return anything just yet if you only have a few deviations. I need to review all the data from everyone and see what's a common value. Also, major deviations on different cells may not indicate an error (only if they all happen on the same cell) So please hold off another day or two :) On a different note - I fixed the extreme flight - at least the data portion, now working on the maps. It's because of no lat/long data at the beginning of the file.
The problem with deviations more that .03, if they are consistent on one cell, then that is a major issue that will not get any better. If fact, it usually gets worse.

Are you advising me to:

- Hold off a few more days while you analyze more data from other users?
or
- Hold off a few more days and gather my own data on that same battery?

RBJ24GY.jpg

Mine looks similar, but on Cell 4...and not quite the deviation.

Makes me feel better about my life
I'm in SD too...

BTW I just did a hover test in the garage...just VPS and no GPS and no wind. Never touched any controls. Only got 19:30min from 100% down to 0% it shut off couple inches from the ground.

Good news is I can get all the batteries I need so no biggie. I'll use this one for a bad battery example.

edit: In the hover test, there was no major cell deviation.

Last edited:
Hi Eran...is there any satellite count data in the files? I would like to know what my satellite count was during the flight after I have completed a flight...thanks...great work

Hi Eran...is there any satellite count data in the files? I would like to know what my satellite count was during the flight after I have completed a flight...thanks...great work
The Sensors->GPS page should have these numbers, at least in groups. The groups are needed because this value changes a lot. Are you looking for a more detailed list? Perhaps a graph over time?

I'm in SD too...

BTW I just did a hover test in the garage...just VPS and no GPS and no wind. Never touched any controls. Only got 19:30min from 100% down to 0% it shut off couple inches from the ground.

Good news is I can get all the batteries I need so no biggie. I'll use this one for a bad battery example.

edit: In the hover test, there was no major cell deviation.

Cool, what part of SD if you don't mind me asking?

What do you mean you can get all the batteries you need?

Cool, what part of SD if you don't mind me asking?

What do you mean you can get all the batteries you need?

I live in PB.

I work for an Aerial media company, and also my main job for the DoD, doing some side work for marketing.

The media one can get me batteries...problem is they use all Inspire 1's and they want me to go that route. But I just ride a motorcycle so the size is important :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav