New Gimbal Lock Kit

Reaction score
Time to scrap that DJI stock gimbal lock. I designed and 3d printed this Gimbal Lock to work with my flexible lens caps & hood. Lets face it the original DJI lock does not stay on at all. This one will. It's easy to install or remove. It's printed from Clear PET filament. It's stronger than ABS and has some slight flexibility and it's clear. You will get 1 Clear Gimbal Lock with each order as well as 1 white Flexible lens cap & 1 black lens hood. This will work with my other lens caps. So if you ordered just the caps before I have a listing for Just the Gimbal Lock. Check out my other listings for more cool DJI stuff .
FREE FRIST CLASS SHIPPING!!!
Thanks,
Nathan
Milehighdesign
Here is the link.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/111691261987?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649G_1.jpg G_2.jpg

Reactions: Drogon
Time to scrap that DJI stock gimbal lock. I designed and 3d printed this Gimbal Lock to work with my flexible lens caps & hood. Lets face it the original DJI lock does not stay on at all. This one will. It's easy to install or remove. It's printed from Clear PET filament. It's stronger than ABS and has some slight flexibility and it's clear. You will get 1 Clear Gimbal Lock with each order as well as 1 white Flexible lens cap & 1 black lens hood. This will work with my other lens caps. So if you ordered just the caps before I have a listing for Just the Gimbal Lock. Check out my other listings for more cool DJI stuff .
FREE FRIST CLASS SHIPPING!!!
Thanks,
Nathan
Milehighdesign
Here is the link.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/111691261987?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649View attachment 21538 View attachment 21539

What's the black ring? You shipped hella fast last time :) the site says 10 available 15 sold? Can you color it? It will stand out saying take me off dummie.....

Last edited:
What's the black ring? You shipped hella fast last time :) the site says 10 available 15 sold? Can you color it? It will stand out saying take me off dummie.....
The black ring is a lens hood. I can print the lock in bright yellow if you would like. Send me a note when you order I have a few ready to go.
Thanks,
Nathan
Milehighdesign

Dope! Just got my lock and love it

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues