New drone

Reaction score
My p1 has had tons of problom sconce I got it on Friday and now it does not work at All. Can anyone recommend a reliable drone in the 350 price point? Thanks

My p1 has had tons of problom sconce I got it on Friday and now it does not work at All. Can anyone recommend a reliable drone in the 350 price point? Thanks

With all the post you have submitted since 6:00pm i think you should sit down and read over the users manual carefully since most of your problems seem to be from a lack of knowledge in how it works.

Reactions: IflyinWY
what kinda problems?

With all the post you have submitted since 6:00pm i think you should sit down and read over the users manual carefully since most of your problems seem to be from a lack of knowledge in how it works.
Wow. I read the manual cover to cover watched many videos on how to operate and I have prior experience with high end quads. Is it my lack of reading that is causing the drone to not turn on?

Wow. I read the manual cover to cover watched many videos on how to operate and I have prior experience with high end quads. Is it my lack of reading that is causing the drone to not turn on?

More of a lack of understanding of how it works. If you had prior experience with high end quads as you've stated then it should be a snap for you to figure out what's wrong.

More of a lack of understanding of how it works. If you had prior experience with high end quads as you've stated then it should be a snap for you to figure out what's wrong.
It's not good to make judgements like the one you just did. You do not know my prior rc drone/aircraft experience it is not my fault that I got a defective unit.

It's not good to make judgements like the one you just did. You do not know my prior rc drone/aircraft experience it is not my fault that I got a defective unit.

I base my opinion on all four of your post which leads me to believe you have every little experience and
knowledge of what is wrong with your P1 other then the fact that you think it is defective.

Ok MH you got a cheap Phantom p1 everyone here got more newer high end quads p,2p2v p3 ect
WHAT UR PROBLEM Please

Ok guys, go easy on him/her. No need to be defensive. Everyone is new at some point and ya gotta start somewhere. Make new members feel welcome and try to understand their issue.

It seems you have had a bunch of issues. If you have read the manual and are familiar with how a P1 operates I would return it to the hobby shop for a new one as it must be defective.

The best way for us to help is if you give us the details of the quad (new, used), and exactly what each issue is.

Yep, I think he/she should go get a new bird... I wonder if the same questions will pop up again. :eek: LOL, just kidding.

The problem is the drone will not turn on. Tried multiple times and battery is charged. B and H is replacing is as they said it is defective

in answer to your original question.

the only quad's close to being worth buying at 350 or so are the P1 or P2 .

nothing else even close to the reliability and solid performance.

in answer to your original question.

the only quad's close to being worth buying at 350 or so are the P1 or P2 .

nothing else even close to the reliability and solid performance.

The FC40 does pretty good... LOL

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers