New Commercial Drone Pilots Forum!

clackey

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
For all you commercial pilots (or those aspiring to be) we'd love to help you grow your drone business in 2018. Therefore, we launched a new forum where all drone pilot can discuss their experiences in the commercial drone industry - CommercialDronePilots.com.

To help launch CDP with a bang we are giving away a Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian. Get more info at CDP Giveaway - Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian!.

Thanks!

Cassidy

cdp_600.png

Last edited:
For all you commercial pilots (or those aspiring to be) we'd love to help you grow your drone business in 2018. Therefore, we launched a new forum where all drone pilot can discuss their experiences in the commercial drone industry - CommercialDronePilots.com.

To help launch CDP with a bang we are giving away a Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian. Get more info at CDP Giveaway - Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian!.

Thanks!

Cassidy

I signed up, but says i have insufficent privileges to reply and no option to post anything. What can i do to fix this?

Thanks!

Cassidy

I registered for the commercial forum, and am logged in but there are no options to post anything and I it says I have insufficient permission to reply to any posts. What do I need to do to be able to use this site? I have no problems on the regular forum posting so I thought I knew how to use this new forum but buttons are missing! lol

I registered for the commercial forum, and am logged in but there are no options to post anything and I it says I have insufficient permission to reply to any posts. What do I need to do to be able to use this site? I have no problems on the regular forum posting so I thought I knew how to use this new forum but buttons are missing! lol
Looks like you are all set now. Message me if you have any issues.

C.

This is wonderful news. Glad to hear about the new commercial pilots division. I would like to be an active member, I am a certified Part 107 pilot, how do I enter the giveaway?

Yes, it is a good forum for discussion about the drone. Anyone can share their experience and problems with drone operating. My brother is working at [Links removed] as an aerial photographer, he use drones to take photos. Now I said to him to join the forum for better photography.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any startups actually working on SHIPPING drones? or is there alot of FAA rules that are prohibiting people from going in that direction?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav