New batttery not charging

Reaction score
Replaced the battery on my Phantom 4. Got a direct replacement off ebay. I clanged the battery out. Felt like I did it right. Only problem I had was plugging the big plug back in on the little board you remove. It doesn't look like it is going all the way in to me but the little snap lock that hold it in place seemed to snap back in place. I didn't want to force it. Got it back together and when I plugged my charger in I had about 1 and a half lights blinking. It stayed like this for a couple of hours then all lights went out. I unplugged the charger turned on the controller and I still have one and half lights. Any ideas. Probably should have just sent it back to DJI. All I know to do is take it apart and replug everything. Thanks

Reactions: Hounddog
Hello again,
I have not personally replaced a P4 RC remote battery. Others here have, that I hope will help. Also YouTube videos may be helpful.
Bullerman, any info you can provide concerning how or where you found the info to do the replacement? Seems fairly simple with proper tools, but have not tried myself.

Could you change heading to:
‘New RC battery not charging’.

Last edited:
Sorry I had another post under " need to replace controller battery ". The first post down shows how to replace the battery. Hope you have small hands. I should have got my wife to plug everything back up. Lol

Reactions: Capt KO

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20