Network Unavailable

Reaction score
Hi All,
I've just updated the firmware on the RC and the aircraft, also the
DJI app. Been out on a job and had the dreaded 'reached the limit' message (150ft i think). then read that I have to log in to the app to reset it?. Tried that (on my home network) and get the Network Unavailable message, tried using the hotspot on my phone - still no luck. I'm using a Nexus 7 and - until I cracked and upgraded the firmware - everything worked fine! I'm trying to get some snow scene pics for a client so would appreciate some help before it all goes!

Don't know what P3 you have. Are you sure your phone was connected to your home wifi and not the P3? Leave the P3 and controller off and just load up the Go app on your phone.

Don't know what P3 you have. Are you sure your phone was connected to your home wifi and not the P3? Leave the P3 and controller off and just load up the Go app on your phone.
Hi, running the P3Pro. tried the 3 different home wifi routers with the same result - Network unavailable - I'm on one of those networks now to send this....

I’ve been wanting to update my p3s and this is the reason I haven’t did it yet. I’ve read the same, that you have to log out then log back in. But I’m super nervous to even try and update it. I don’t wanna have a bird with clipped wings.

Reactions: 1t-bag
Hi 710Drone, in the end I uninstalled then reinstalled the DJIGO app, this seems to have done the trick. If you are going to update the firmware, spend time reading the process then be methodical! Good luck...

Hi 710Drone, in the end I uninstalled then reinstalled the DJIGO app, this seems to have done the trick. If you are going to update the firmware, spend time reading the process then be methodical! Good luck...

I ended up doing the same a few days ago. The same time I reinstalled it I noticed I had an iOS update.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1