Negative News Coverage

I've never seen a rotating wall of killer drones that thick, I hope they have shipping insurance!
Oh well that's because they don't want the public to know. That's a Snowden pic....he'll be releasing the story soon. ;)

No worries, it's my own fault for not reading the entire linked article... that snippet is obviously the juiciest part that is representative of the typical cookie-cutter reporting of recent.

My problem with the whole report was the way they introduced it in the video package and the "We had no idea who was operating the drones, where the drones were being operated, what their intent was,"

It was a few curious guys who's "intent" was to get a look at what was going on....duh!

My app crashed after a compass error and did this....

baghestani20121120094239840.jpg

Another angle.......

killer-drone.jpg

Then i brought it down on my truck and......
uav_spike_impact2_2.jpg

DJI needs to fix this !

I wonder if, The drone operators would likely feel guilty, if someone who could have been rescued, was left behind, because of their rescuers inability to fly out and find them survivors? Just food for thought.
Not picking sides, but thinking out loud.
Perhaps criminally liable as well as civil? Guessing and speculation.

RedHotPoker

Just fyi if a helicopter descended above a phantom...the phantom would be blown away or to the ground like a toy

Reactions: snerd
I wonder if, The drone operators would likely feel guilty, if someone who could have been rescued, was left behind, because of their rescuers inability to fly out and find them survivors? Just food for thought.
Not picking sides, but thinking out loud.
Perhaps criminally liable as well as civil? Guessing and speculation.

RedHotPoker

That is what I don't like is a couple of idiots giving the media a chance to stir the pot.
The guy they talked to said it right...If you see a emergency aircraft in the area, get on the ground fast.

........ Perhaps criminally liable as well as civil? Guessing and speculation......
Sure! For anyone intentionally interfering with a rescue. And for any idiots who don't yield to such. Exactly what needs to happen. But if the crew chief cancelled only because he "saw drones" and didn't like it, he would have to be able to present a very good case to justify it. To me, it just sounds like some sour grapes. How dare these piss ants enter his kingdom. Of course, I could be wrong. But to me, and most likely because of the "reporting", he just did not make clear just how they were presenting a danger.

Yeah, I wish the helicopter pilot or assistant, would have taken some pics of the drones in question. How high and close to the area in question were they?

Perhaps in the future, our little birds will need visible ID numbers, like all regular aircraft have already. I wouldn't want that regulation, but things are going to change, if people won't fly much more responsibly, than some out there.
Of course we don't know any of the real circumstances in this situation, only what we read. So our guessing and speculation abound.

RedHotPoker

All this is just to bring people to ask at great loud for "new" law to oblige to register all drones and pilots, and probably they will necessitate some sort of "trasponder" on board to identify it in flight!
That's to say no UFO anymore ...

a Door Gunner in the Helicopter with a 12 gauge shotgun loaded with birdshot would be an awesome way to clear the skys of 14 year olds with their new Phantom 3s.
Where do i apply for the job?

Reactions: damitjim
a Door Gunner in the Helicopter with a 12 gauge shotgun loaded with birdshot would be an awesome way to clear the skys of 14 year olds with their new Phantom 3s.
Where do i apply for the job?
Don't be surprised if they start shooting back. An armed society is a polite society. :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31