Need to find P3S black and grey gimbal wires with UFI connector

Reaction score
Hi, I'm trying to rebuild a P3S mainly from spare parts. The 2 thin black and grey wires have had their ends striped. The ends were UFI connectors. Does anyone know if I can buy tyred writes out better still maybe find UFI connectors I could attach to the ends of the wires. Thanes in advance

Hi, I'm trying to rebuild a P3S mainly from spare parts. The 2 thin black and grey wires have had their ends striped. The ends were UFI connectors. Does anyone know if I can buy tyred writes out better still maybe find UFI connectors I could attach to the ends of the wires. Thanes in advance
I think you're talking about these, aren't you? (see link below) If so, then the DJI part number is #97 and it appears to me that they are getting harder to find at a reasonable price nowadays. However, here's a link to some that are available on Ebay (scroll down). I don't know where you are - but you could also try your own searches on Ebay and Amazon.

It's almost impossible to refit these connectors once they have pulled off as 1) they are crimped on, not soldered and 2) they are micro-coaxial cables, not just a single cable.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik