Need p3 pro controller.

Reaction score
Dropped / Broke my P3 Pro transmitter. Can anyone tell me where I might find a replacement for sale? Thanks.

"Bottom Line".........thats another Good reason to have the RC clipped and around your neck on a strap....it prevents things like this...sorry for your loss

You just might find a RC that somebody has had a flyaway or lost the craft in the laKe-ocean or river.....Good Luck.

Check our classifieds section here !

Last edited:
Reactions: Astrix
Dropped / Broke my P3 Pro transmitter. Can anyone tell me where I might find a replacement for sale? Thanks.
They come up in the classified section regularly, though at the moment there aren't many choices.
You can try to reach out to @UpLift Aerial to see if he still has his for sale from this listing.
Also, eBay has them frequently.

Just be sure you get a 300A, 300B, or 300C. If you see a 300C, be 100% sure that it is NOT the 300C Ver.B. See photo below for how to tell.

One clarifying question. Your other posts on the forum reference a P3S which uses an entirely different RC than the P3A/P3P models.
Yes, the posts are old but I just want to be thorough. Did you drop your P3S controller?

GL300C VerB label.jpg

Here is a Controller Compatibility Chart that I first put together in April 2018.

Last edited:
They come up in the classified section regularly, though at the moment there aren't many choices.
You can try to reach out to @UpLift Aerial to see if he still has his for sale from this listing.

Just be sure you get a 300A, 300B, or 300C. If you see a 300C, be 100% sure that it is NOT the 300C Ver.B. See photo below for how to tell.

One clarifying question. Your other posts on the forum reference a P3S which uses an entirely different RC than the P3A/P3P models.
Did you drop your P3S controller?

View attachment 108149
I currently have someone else interested. I'll keep you in mind.

Yes, the posts are old but I just want to be thorough. Did you drop your P3S controller?

View attachment 108149
Oso... I checked my GL300C it's not a vB but why your advice?

Oso... I checked my GL300C it's not a vB but why your advice?
Because he said that he has a P3P and P3Ps are not compatible with a 300C Ver.B controller. We have seen people here buy a Ver.B for their P3P/P3A only to learn when it arrived that it wouldn't link with their AC. My advice was to hopefully save him and future readers from the same fate.

Here is a Controller Compatibility Chart that I first put together in April 2018.

Last edited:
Because he said that he has a P3P and P3Ps are not compatible with a 300C Ver.B controller. We have seen people here buy a Ver.B for their P3P/P3A only to learn when it arrived that it wouldn't link with their AC. My advice was to hopefully save him and future readers from the same fate. [ Note - The 300C Ver.B is for the P4A ]
Wow... Good lookin out. I'm learnin everyday..Thanks

Reactions: Oso

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164