Need opinions

Reaction score
New to this drone world. Just bought my first one. I looked at the list of tablets that DJI recommends to use. I saw the Samsung galaxy tab E on there but I'm wondering if any of you know if the Samsung galaxy tab E lite, 7"will work? Wanting to know before I buy.
Any help will be much appreciated.

I would think it is more the OS that it is running than the Tablet itself. Make sure it has a version of Android that is works with Litchi or DJIGo and you should be fine.

New to this drone world. Just bought my first one. I looked at the list of tablets that DJI recommends to use. I saw the Samsung galaxy tab E on there but I'm wondering if any of you know if the Samsung galaxy tab E lite, 7"will work? Wanting to know before I buy.
Any help will be much appreciated.
Actually it's the Tablet and not the OS that matters.
I don't know haw that one runs the app but I not in the specs that it doesn't have GPS (not a big issue) or compass.
No GPS means you can't do follow-me or reset the home point to the controller location (neither is used very much by most users)
No compass means your radar display won't work to show where the Phantom is.

I use Nvidia shield. The performance is quite powerful with no issues (Important ).

Reactions: JohnnyB
I just got a P3S and saw a deal on the tab E lite so I decided to pick it up. I tested it last night with the DJI go app and it worked for the most part. I haven't used it for an extended period of time so I'm not sure if it will quit unexpectedly yet. I do notice that there is a little bit of lag with the video feed. I've done a bit of reading on a few forums and it sounds like I need to clear the tab of everything except DJI go. I've gone through and uninstalled what I can and stopped most of the other pre installed apps. I'm assuming I'm going to have to root the tablet to uninstall them. I'm an apple user so the android is fairly foreign to me. Are there some apps that I should not get rid of, or should I just wipe everything? Thanks for any advice!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic