Need help drone wont connect

Reaction score
I have a p4p and have been flying it with my ipad air 2 without any problems. A new iOS came out for my ipad 11.0.2 when I downloaded it I was having problems. I wiped my ipad clean and had to download my apps over again. When I download the go 4 app and it tells me to sign in and I did it doesn’t know I’m flying a p4p it says spark and a picture of a spark is on the screen. I tap enter device and it says not connected. Also when I look at settings like return to home it is set at 0 and max alt is at 0 also. First I need to be able to connect to the drone and is there somehow to set the settings to the factory settings? I’m really lost and would appreciate any help. Thanks

Try Re- linking the RC to the AC as in the link below. Also, in your settings you will not see the RTH or ALT numbers unless you are connected to the AC. They are stored onboard.

See this:

I have a Ipad mini2 for my P3P and Ipad mini4 for my P3A and never had any issues. More people on here have more issues with Android. I didn't update to the latest IOS because its filled with bloatware. If it ain't broke don't fix it!

1507572252189541697571.jpg
15075720636301234815875.jpg
I have a p4p and have been flying it with my ipad air 2 without any problems. A new iOS came out for my ipad 11.0.2 when I downloaded it I was having problems. I wiped my ipad clean and had to download my apps over again. When I download the go 4 app and it tells me to sign in and I did it doesn’t know I’m flying a p4p it says spark and a picture of a spark is on the screen. I tap enter device and it says not connected. Also when I look at settings like return to home it is set at 0 and max alt is at 0 also. First I need to be able to connect to the drone and is there somehow to set the settings to the factory settings? I’m really lost and would appreciate any help. Thanks
Hi just checking tap on spark triangle to bring up other phantoms or did you click spark,dumb question but checking

the ac and rc are connected the green light is on on my rc and I can move my camera up and down with the wheel on my rc

If all other advise has failed I would try hard booting the iPad.
I had this happen to me once, worse than what you reported. I couldn’t connect with my iPhone or iPad. Removed and reinstalled app and nothing I was doing was helping, then on a pure guess I tried a hard boot of the iPad and everything started working again.

Hard boot by pressing and holding home and side power button until the Apple logo screen appears.

Best of luck.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik