Need frimwire

Reaction score
Where can I go and update my phomtom+2 haven't had it out of box for years so now what should I do

Where can I go and update my phomtom+2 haven't had it out of box for years so now what should I do

Unfortunately, unless you have been maintaining the batteries regularly, then you might find that after so long the batteries have 'died'.

I wouldn't update anything until I had got the quad flying with exactly the same setup as it had before.

That way you can be sure that if you have any problems, then they aren't problems which are being caused by any updates you have carried out.

Reactions: Junebug1
Unfortunately, unless you have been maintaining the batteries regularly, then you might find that after so long the batteries have 'died'.

I wouldn't update anything until I had got the quad flying with exactly the same setup as it had before.

That way you can be sure that if you have any problems, then they aren't problems which are being caused by any updates you have carried out.
Ok thanks the batt are still good I just can't get the cam to take pictures

Ok thanks the batt are still good I just can't get the cam to take pictures
It's good that the batteries seems to have held up but still treat them cautiously for a while as they could suddenly lose volts in flight, with a resulting crash.

I'd still not update anything until you have solved why your cam isn't working. Even then, as has been previously suggested, if it flies OK, then why change it?.

Reactions: Junebug1

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj