need advice

Reaction score
I have recently purchased the phantom4pro.. Very nervous about flying it...... Would be great to get some straight forward advice. My phone# is 843 819 9383 please call with your wisdom...

Reactions: dirkclod
Baby steps at first. Take it to a local field or park. Stay away from people, trees and buildings. Get a feel for the controls by flying short circuits. Take it up maybe 50 feet and send it out a short distance, go left, go right, bring it back. Stay in GPS mode. Study up on the fail-safe features, especially return to home and home lock. Don't try any long distance flights where you lose line of sight.

I've had mine for about a month and am still nervous every time I fly, but I am building more and more confidence with every single flight. Last week I flew 620 feet away at 150 feet altitude. A major milestone!

The thing to remember is most of the crazy accidents and fly-aways you see on YouTube and read about here are caused by pilot error.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopter’s.

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen