Need A little info from you guys that know way more then i do

Reaction score
I just replaced the shell,Landing gear , 4 antennas that are on the landing gear and the compass on a p3a that was crashed really bad by a friend. the camera was completely ripped off not to be found but the board for the camera was still under the drone with the yaw arm ripped off and ribbon broke. well i got everything back together left the gimbal board off of it since i dont have a camera,did a imu calibration, compass calibration. went out in a big open area , everything seems to be working fine but i get no signal in red. all telemetry is working getting about 14 satellites, full signal bars on everything ,so i took off with it and it flies perfect, i didn't go out to far went out about 500 feet and up about 150 feet, tested rth and it worked fine, i flew it for about 15 minutes alot of battery left i guess because the missing camera and gimbal. My question is am i getting the no signal error because theirs no camera attached or is it something else i need to look into . I dont want to invest in a new camera and gimbal if its something more serious. Another Question anyone know where to get the camera , gimbal and yaw arm with ribbon cable to where i just have to mount it on the main board and attach the ribbon cable , i was looking and the main board seems to be the biggest cost .
Also everything looks good as far as signal score and gps on healthy drones but it is showing up as a inspire and thoughts on that?
thanks in advanced.

Attachments

• 1221162013_HDR.jpg
    1221162013_HDR.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 350
  • 1224160920_HDR.jpg
    1224160920_HDR.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 352
Basically plug and play

no one else has any input on my question?
You already have the best answer, but if you are indeed looking to piece things together you can try @hunch or @Ted4797 or the classified section.

Reactions: JoBe

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic