Neary Aerial Coverage?

I sent my P3P in the week before Thanksgiving, and last week fired an e-mail to ask the turn around time, and have not heard back at all.
Real bummer is, I have the next 10 days off, and don't have my flying camera to use.

I sent my P3P in the week before Thanksgiving, and last week fired an e-mail to ask the turn around time, and have not heard back at all.
Real bummer is, I have the next 10 days off, and don't have my flying camera to use.
It should be done soon. I'll check the status, but I may not hear back from the shop until after Christmas.

Give Matt a call at 859-905-9015 or shoot him another email. He's always gotten back with me quickly. Probably got busy with something and forgot.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
I know with the holidays here I was going to wait until the first of the year. I see that someone from Neary has now also replied, which is what I hopped would happen.

It's done. I just got the invoice this morning. It should go out Monday morning.
So I know its the holidays but is turn around time almost a month generally like this? I am just curious as on the 30th I am purchasing my service contract for mine. Just seems like a very long turn around time.

So I know its the holidays but is turn around time almost a month generally like this? I am just curious as on the 30th I am purchasing my service contract for mine. Just seems like a very long turn around time.
It all depends on the parts needed and how many birds are in need of repair at any given time. A month is longer than normal. Typically, it's 10-14 days, but lately there have been a lot of crashes.

It all depends on the parts needed and how many birds are in need of repair at any given time. A month is longer than normal. Typically, it's 10-14 days, but lately there have been a lot of crashes.

Yeah I've been babying mine till I get the coverage. And now that it's cold out I'm flying even less. Cool. Well thanks for the fast response!! Have a merry Christmas!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

It's done. I just got the invoice this morning. It should go out Monday morning.
That is great news. Thanks for the heads up and the replies here on the forum. In response to the following post, it sounds like DJI repair takes at least two months, so even one month during the holiday season is pretty good turn around.

Reactions: Neary Aerial
It arrived at 7:30 AM this morning, while I was playing racquetball, I opened the box, put on the decals on the new shell, put everything together to go out and do a test flight, and it will not get a signal. If I take the cord off between the phone and the controller, it says "disconnected" if the cord is in place it just says no signal and nothing will happen. So I put in a call and we shall see how long before I get a call back, I hope I don't have to send it back in, but I am afraid it might have to be.

I have Neary Aerial, no crash but I had the typical stress cracks and they replaced the shell, my cost $0.00. Really easy to work with and prompt service. 100% recommendation here.

Thanks everyone, by the way the rain let up yesterday and I was able to take it to the air, since there was still a bit of rain I just took it up for one battery, but everything works great. During my down time with it being in the shop, I saw a post about prop balancing and so I bought the Du-Bro balance tool and although the DJI stock props were not bad according the the video I checked out on doing prop balancing I took the effort to make each one perfect, working on the heavier blade and hubs as needed until they were pretty much perfect, and wow does it make a difference.

For any new readers finding this thread in 2017 or beyond, please do homework before doing any business with Matt Neary or Neary-Aerial.com. Matt is a con artist and scammer. Neary Aerial is not fulfilling its contracts. Consumers beware!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers