narrating your videos?

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I just wanted to share my video of Barn Bluff in Red Wing, MN.

I tried one video with narration to give some information about the area etc.

I know that most everyone pairs the videos with cinematic music and I wanted to try something different and informative, enjoy!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PlNC_HqrW4[/youtube]

The narration was interesting for a change; it works for me! When did you do it... in post production? Nice change of pace. Bob

motobob said:
The narration was interesting for a change; it works for me! When did you do it... in post production? Nice change of pace. Bob

Yep, post production.

I really like the idea...something different than most all other videos we see. Might add some music playing in the background with volume going up and down between the speaking. Just a thought.

I like the idea of narrating the video, otherwise it is kind of like watching the evening news with sound turned off. It just depends on the purpose of the video and assumes you have the voice for it. Next time I suggest you prepare a script to read from. In the Toastmasters club they actually count all the "ahs" in your speech so you can work to eliminate them.

Yep, post production.
Hey just wanted to say that the narration is great. That's what I have been looking for. I am new to all this and been flying my first drone p3p and doing some work video's. But I want to narrate. What are you
using if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20