Name of craft?? I have 3 and am confused?

Reaction score
I have had my P3P for a while after selling my P3A off early this year. I have just noticed that I have 3 screens of flight logs in the DJI app. All 3 have their own fastest speed, longest flight, total flight times, etc. One of them is named "my e-mail address" one is "old owner" IE: the name of the guy I bought my used P3P from. The third is "choose a name for your...". I have hardware hacked these and taken them apart, etc. but never thought about the fact that the one I bought used had a name that needed to be changed. The "choose a name one" I am not sure of what that is about. I wanted to change the original name anyway since it was just my e-mail address.
Does anyone know of a way to take "ownership" of all 3 flight records and combine them under one new name? Also how can I get to the part of the app to turn off auto updates? I was trying to do it with no craft connected just to be safe.

P.S. They all have LV12 next to a yellow bar that appears to be at about 70% below the big number 40,182, etc. Not sure what LV12 is??

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers