My youtube test video

Reaction score
Awhile back I was asking about using copyrighted music in a video I wanted to make. I took a chance and put it on youtube. It's not blocked so I will see if it stays on. I did give credit to artist and it will not be commercially used. I did get a page explaining about use of the music. It said most likely no problem although they may add advertising . I'm kind of new to video editing so it's not the greatest but my daughters loved it, Mission complete.

Last edited:
You did a good job. It's amazing how a little girl can grow up and be able to knock the snot out of most any guy.lol I bet she still daddies girl.
Yeah, still both my babies although they were born in 1972 and 1975. The older one is a fitness instructor, She used to compete and owned a gym. The younger one models, hosts tv...and now is paragliding, Both have done well in their life. But, I still worry.

Reactions: dirkclod
Nice and your lucky from the looks of it Monte .
0ROJYyg.png
0ROJYyg.png

Reactions: Monte55
Yeah, still both my babies although they were born in 1972 and 1975. The older one is a fitness instructor, She used to compete and owned a gym. The younger one models, hosts tv...and now is paragliding, Both have done well in their life. But, I still worry.
Back in the early 80s my brother-in-law was one of the top 10 models in the nation. He work for the Ford Model agency. A very very tough business.
You keep worrying and you just keep being a dad. No matter how successful they get they still need your love and support.

Reactions: Monte55
Nice and your lucky from the looks of it Monte .View attachment 96904View attachment 96904
Very lucky. My daughters get along so well. When they do, it's like hi school all over again. I like that. I lost my older sister when I was 11 due to a car wreck. That was in 1960. She was 15. Sad day for the whole family. My fathers only girl out of having 5 boys. I remember the night. That's why I always worry. I stay very close to my girls. I have alway hounded them with cameras....still and movies. They are used to it. Probably why they both did so well in their modeling. I just wanted to do something special for them...

Reactions: OOO and dirkclod
Back in the early 80s my brother-in-law was one of the top 10 models in the nation. He work for the Ford Model agency. A very very tough business.
You keep worrying and you just keep being a dad. No matter how successful they get they still need your love and support.
True, and they always have it. I still always get them stuff for birthdays and Christmas every year. It's special because it comes from Dad. The older one that competed in fitness has competed in Arnold Schwarzenegger events, rubbed elbows with him and Bobby Blanks?sp...the fitness guy. I have pics of them together. The younger was there too but not in the competition. She is into everything. She has a Adventure series on youtube. Hosted tv events, is a trauma nurse etc. Can't stop her. I guess I taught them well. Be kind...be compassionate. ...but never let anyone stand in your way to reach your goals. I sound like a proud father. I am.

Reactions: OOO and dirkclod

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart