My shipping date for P3P with extra bat

Reaction score
For the Phantom 3 Professional with extra batteries, it will start shipping around the middle of May.
For your order, since the shipping queue is 12483, we guess the shipping date is around later than 20th of May.

This is what I was told today

Last edited:
For the Phantom 3 Professional with extra batteries, it will start shipping around the middle of May.
For your order, since the shipping queue is 12483, we guess the shipping date is around later than 20th of May.

Assume that is directly with DJI? If you're looking to get a unit in your hands sooner just let us know.

Thanks,
Mike

Assume that is directly with DJI? If you're looking to get a unit in your hands sooner just let us know.

Thanks,
Mike
Thanks now that I have been on this fourm I would of ordered from you. They sent me this then the next day it was shipped should be here the 5th. Live and learn

Reactions: Advexure
Great news!!!! I just called www.advexure.com and spoke to a sales rep there named Travis (great name). The confirmed that they do have P3's coming in Tuesday and Wednesday and some are unspoken for. Better call quick. Ask for Travis. These guys are great!!! My order is in!

I also ordered my P3P+extra battery directly from DJI (free shipping). At the time of order it wasn't supposed to ship until mid May but it's already been shipped! Woo! Can't wait for it to arrive on Tuesday!

I also ordered my P3P+extra battery directly from DJI (free shipping). At the time of order it wasn't supposed to ship until mid May but it's already been shipped! Woo! Can't wait for it to arrive on Tuesday!

Is your extra battery coming with it or is it delayed?

Please include your ref. number so the rest of us can get an idea of where we are in the DJi queue.

My status has not budged from 'Payment Authorized' and my ref. number is 5739. I ordered the P3A and extra battery on April 9.

Is your extra battery coming with it or is it delayed?
I assume it's just the bird that arrives on Tuesday with the extra battery shipping later in May.

Please include your ref. number so the rest of us can get an idea of where we are in the DJi queue.

My status has not budged from 'Payment Authorized' and my ref. number is 5739. I ordered the P3A and extra battery on April 9.
My ref # is 10844. I pre-ordered my P3P on April 12

Please note that at this time all units in Tuesday/Wednesday's batch have now been reserved. If you have any questions please give us a call or shoot us a PM.

Thanks,
Mike

My DJI reference # for the P3A + extra battery I ordered is 2372. Order placed on 4/9. Shipping status is still 'pending.' I know it will arrive sooner or later but it sure would be nice to get an accurate sense of when DJI will actually ship to direct consumers since they've already moved product out to their retailers.

I ordered P3P w/extra battery DJI April 10th. Pay Confirmed on 29th. Order has been shipped and is in route from L.A., California. Expected delivery May 4th. . Customer Reference # 6385. (this info is from order #2)

((I also have beta version of firmware that has not yet been released. It contains what DJI announced during roll out. You GS guys will like it. That's all that I can say for now.))

I got the same type of email today with the same expected shipping date from DJI online store customer service support despite my shipping queue number is much earlier than yours. To note that this shipping queue number appears to be the same as my customer reference number so I wonder what the difference with the so called priority numbers that others said to have received from DJI after inquiring.

This being said, it doesn't seem like I will receive my phantom 3 pro first and the extra battery later.

Quote:

Thank you for contacting DJI Store.
We are sorry for keep you waiting .We are trying our best to process the shipment as soon as possible. Thank you so much for your kindly understanding.
For the Phantom 3 with extra batteries, it will start shipping around the middle of May.
Since your order shipping queue is 5866, we guess the shipping date is around later than 20th of May.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers