My P3P Goes Up In Smoke!

the smoke is the water cooling, (ie its hot water) nothing dangerous :)
the P3 board is coated with conformal silicon and the motors spin fast, so its probably fine even in bad scenarios.

With all of these electric cars being produced we will need more of these stacks to produce electricity!! Can't wait to get some shots of those being built.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Did a previous shoot in this same location with P2 w/GoPro & Black Pearl and didn't come near the quality & stability of the P3P.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Great video, I had to watch it twice. Idea-take along a friend with a P3 and let him fly chase through the steam. I would love to see the down wash from the P3 as it goes through.

**** Cool video[emoji106] Then after reading all the comments....I guess I'm going to go buy a Toyota Prius tomorrow [emoji261][emoji261][emoji261][emoji261]. LMFAO

Cool subject.

My only recommendation would be to turn down the sensitivity on your yaw and your camera dial, smooth those out a bit and it will look a touch nicer.

Did a previous shoot in this same location with P2 w/GoPro & Black Pearl and didn't come near the quality & stability of the P3P.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Beautiful job!

I had same idea with Kingfish, I for now have a P2 so I don't know what the P3 tx is capable of. I had to install a dual gang pot on the yaw control side to get a very slow smooth yaw turn, and replaced the tilt arm on back with a pot (forgot ohm rating) to get smoother tilt. I was hoping the P3 had provided adjustments for smoothing out abrupt movements. If gain adjustment is all that is available on the yaw in the Assistant SW for the P3, then I will be doing the same mod on the tx when I get my P3. I get the smoothest tilt movement with the tilt gain at 2. I know I'm nit-picking on your yaw and tilt movement, but otherwise I love your location choice, it a very interesting site. Its like the saying in real estate, "Location, Location, Location".

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31