My Maiden flight of my Phantom 3 Professional

Reaction score
My Maiden flight of my Phantom 3 Professional ....Sound in the beginning hovering and then NO Sound....I think the camera still needs some adjusting Phantom 3 Pro-THIRD-Flight-1-16-19.mp4
49940381_746331699072473_5260627775529680896_n.jpg

Reactions: Primpwatcher
You shouldn't get any sound in your videos. The drone doesn't have a microphone.

You shouldn't get any sound in your videos. The drone doesn't have a microphone.
Yes, I used my little "NoPro" handheld cam in the beginning and I didn't feel like hunting down any Copyright Free-MuZac to add to it. Of course that's part of the reason I just use my Google drive

I havent seen the video. Google Drive didnt let me stream it and I'm using my bandwith for something else, so can't spend it downloading 757MB right now.

At the beginning of video, looks like your antenna are pointed straight at the aircraft. I thought they're supposed to be vertical.
Doesn't look like you had any connection problems though.
nice stuff. fly safe.

Reactions: Kevin G
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Thanks. I love P3P. Specially the noise the motors make when you toe in your sticks and the props start to rotate. Reminds me of a turbo engine from a propeller plane.

Reactions: Kevin G
Nice one, hope to make my maiden flight tomorrow with my P3SE. I'll take a hike outside of the residential area and give it a whirl. Gonna stay well clear of the river and lakes lol. Gave it a quick whirl last night to see if it would hover. Found out the controller was in mode 1 so first it wouldn't lift off as I was pushing the left stick and when I got it about 2 foot in the air it blew in the wind and decapitated some of the wife's garden flowers. Went back to read the manual and saw I was in atti mode ;-( was pushing the screen trying to change flight mode while panicking as it attacked the flowers. Now I know a bit more and will put the controller in mode 2 and switch 1 in P. (says its P/Atti on screen)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.