My First Video

Sure looks like Springfield, IL. If so, I'm 60 miles north in Normal.
Great transition from one scene to another. Noticed your horizon is off. My first P3 had the same problem. You can probably fix that. (Do a search). Don't remember how to adjust the exposure on the P3, but it looked a little dark in places.
Overall you did a fantastic video!

Thanks! Actually Springfield MO. Lol. Yes I noticed that on the horizon as well and figured the gimbal might need recalibrated. I’ve been working on flight skills and haven’t switched over to manual exposure so with it on auto exposure it was all over the place. Also was trying out some LUTs I downloaded so that played a roll too. I appreciate the feedback!

Practice makes perfect :) thanks for sharing

Very nice. Would love to see the same place this fall with all the colors. ?

And remember the gimble wheel good to use also,can adjust gimble speed so it's not so fast,,default speed is violent is you have noticed,,slowing it down makes nice soft and Finnish when panning down or up,,,very good for first though,

Thanks. I had adjusted it down some but will reduce it further to smooth it out. Last night I working on correcting my horizon on the gimbal. Think it’s dialed in now. I appreciate the feedback!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan