My first video

Reaction score
Just got my p3 4K last week and loving it !!! Still learning a lot... already realize I need better laptop to download the 4K vids... so for now I'm shooting in 1080p just to get some vids to watch and learn with.

Tried out the follow me mode and drove away... here is some of it on my first video.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Very nice, Footage and car...

Follow me will not adjust height so go careful.. i don't know where you are from, but also get familiar with your local legislation on drones and privacy...

Keep at it though man :)

Very nice, Footage and car...

Follow me will not adjust height so go careful.. i don't know where you are from, but also get familiar with your local legislation on drones and privacy...

Keep at it though man :)
Thanks...yeah that's why I set it at 100 feet well above anything that might get in its way... It did loose me though and scared the hell out of me, but luckily it just sat there hovering... I am in So Cal. Usually fly it where no one is around, just wanted to put the follow me mode to the test.

Thanks again!!

Cheers

Just got my p3 4K last week and loving it !!! Still learning a lot... already realize I need better laptop to download the 4K vids... so for now I'm shooting in 1080p just to get some vids to watch and learn with.

Tried out the follow me mode and drove away... here is some of it on my first video.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Nice vid. Nice car, love the NSX. Weren't there rumors about Acura coming out with a new NSX?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Nice vid. Nice car, love the NSX. Weren't there rumors about Acura coming out with a new NSX?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Thanks!!!

Yes it debuted last fall...

download-image

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl