My first editing - Coral Bay, Cyprus

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Here is my first editing from my holidays in Coral Bay, Cyprus.
I’ve also filmed a shipwreck, the Edro III, that ran aground off Pegeia on 8 December 2011 during a storm.

Filmed with a Phantom 3SE and edited with HitFilm Express.

All suggestions are welcome!
Don’t be too bad, it's my first time!
Thanks
Vale

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hi guys,
Here is my first editing from my holidays in Coral Bay, Cyprus.
I’ve also filmed a shipwreck, the Edro III, that ran aground off Pegeia on 8 December 2011 during a storm.

Filmed with a Phantom 3SE and edited with HitFilm Express.

Thanks
Vale

This was fantastic drone work and editing skills. Everything was spot on, the music , the timing and the eye candy. If i were to change one thing it would be the color blue is just to much for my tastes as it looks a bit over saturated .

Impressive :

Reactions: Vale

Liking the height used and the compositions/angles. You have captured a good amount of differing subjects and textures from a (relatively) small area . My suggestion would be not to use the rapid fire stills at 23seconds as I feel they are too fast and haven't significantly added anything (visually). Enjoyed this, thanks for sharing.

This was fantastic drone work and editing skills. Everything was spot on, the music , the timing and the eye candy. If i were to change one thing it would be the color blue is just to much for my tastes as it looks a bit over saturated .

Impressive :

Thanks, it took a lot of work because i had to learn first to use the software!
For the blue, yes you are right, after watching it several times it seems over saturated also for me, but moving away from the coast the sea color changed from “emerald green” to a deep blue and was the effect that I wanted to point out.
But maybe i loaded too much blu.

Thanks for watching and for your opinion!
Vale

Reactions: PhantomWetSuits
Liking the height used and the compositions/angles. You have captured a good amount of differing subjects and textures from a (relatively) small area . My suggestion would be not to use the rapid fire stills at 23seconds as I feel they are too fast and haven't significantly added anything (visually). Enjoyed this, thanks for sharing.

I totally agree with you.
At that point of editing i was still trying to learn how to use the software and how transitions works...and i had no ideas on how to give movement to the shooting with the music “rising”.
Maybe i will modify the edit or i will leave it like this and i will remember for the next time [emoji3]

Thank you for watching and for your opinion!
Vale

very well done for your first edit. Nice footage too.

Sorry i know this is a self plug but with reason ha. If your interested in editing your drone footage i make editing Turorials which you may enjoy, here is my playlist:

very well done for your first edit. Nice footage too.

Sorry i know this is a self plug but with reason ha. If your interested in editing your drone footage i make editing Turorials which you may enjoy, here is my playlist:

Thanks!
I’ll sure take a look to your videos!

Reactions: Green Phantom

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic