My experience with dji and warranty repair

Reaction score
I posted something similar in the phantom SE forum more related to the repair but I wanted to share my very positive experience with everyone! After owning my phantom for just over a month it literally fell out of the sky due to one motor stopping,I called dji and within an hour I had a paid shipping label,
I sent it back the next day and a day after they received it dji said they would cover it under warranty! I would say it took just over two weeks and that’s not bad including shipping time.infact I think it was only at there facility for 3 days if even,they kept me updated every step of the process via email,
I almost didn’t purchase a drone from them based on all the bad customer service reviews. I am a father of four and I saved for a while to even be able to buy the drone so it was important to me that I would be taken care of after should something happen,as I can’t just replace it!
A couple things and I’m not trying to start a war here but as someone who has dealt with the public/customers for over 20 years I can say first and foremost people exaggerate...greatly,I’m not saying dji has not earned the bad customer service rep,but maybe they are making steps in the right direction? Hopefully should you folks have to send your bird back you have the same experience I did and you deserve!! Fly safe!

They have the rap for a reason. Sometimes they're good, other times they suck and they delete posts that they don't like.

And I should also add had they treated me the way some others have been I would be just as pissed,but I really hope there getting it together,I was surprised I guess I just expected the worst.also one pore plus while my phantom was away I bought a spark! Now that is so much fun,absolutely love it!!

I lost a new P3 SE on it's third flight. I emailed the flight logs to DJI and 3 days later they replied they would send a replacement drone and battery. Drone had a major malfunction in the hardware motherboard.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jakob08z