My dads idea

Reaction score
So my dad thought it would be cool to make a peace symbol and put it on our roof in this time of distress. (Removed by moderator) happy flying.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like that symbol, have it in my back field year round. Is big.
Pain to keep mowed but grew up seeing that. ✌
2D72F9E0-6596-433B-85D1-996D4495EDB5.jpeg4A47F47F-0E82-4849-8125-1312F8BEE884.jpeg

Haha and i remember yours too dirk! Super nice
Thanks, said I would leave it till goggle earth got it but havn’t seen it yet. ?

And just checked and they still haven't changed .:D
Screen Shot 2020-03-30 at 3.09.22 PM.png Wouldn't matter anyway right now as with all the rain we have had you can't walk across there let alone run a exmark. Can't even mow the front yard. Talk about the rain this year here it's been unreal.

Reactions: Squirrel!
And just checked and they still haven't changed .:D
View attachment 117865 Wouldn't matter anyway right now as with all the rain we have had you can't walk across there let alone run a exmark. Can't even mow the front yard. Talk about the rain this year here it's been unreal.

Then park yourself back there at the pond and drown a few worms. [emoji476]

It has been. But we are dealing with all this pollen. Its ridiculous. One or the other.
Yeah that 20 year stand of pines on the left look like it's on fire when the wind blows. Makes my black truck green and captianmilehigh can tell ya I don't like that !
Then park yourself back there at the pond and drown a few worms. [emoji476]
Done eat em all .:confused:
Fish not worms ;)

Yep, the pollen is working overtime here too. Both my car and truck are black........under the yellow/green pollen.

Sounds like you need to get a big dip net and a few buckets and visit the local ponds and fishing holes. [emoji225][emoji226]?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.