My Brain Hurts!

I bought my P2v3 just 3 months ago and love it. I've not yet gone the P3 route but I probably will tonight or Saturday. I'm going to go with the 4k. I'm _hoping_ is has faster charging time and I like the idea of having the 4k option and being able to take better photos from video if I need. Though, I certainly see the argument for sticking with 1080.

I'm thinking about selling my P2v3 after I get the P3 but I might keep it. I have 4 batteries and 2 chargers. If the P3 is rock solid I'll probably sell it for around $700. I think it's a steal at that price ($1000 Phantom, $360 batteries and $40 charger is $1400 (oh, gimble/camera lock and gimble ribbon protector).

Of course if I go with the P3 I also need to pick up a tablet. Probably going with an older Galaxy Tab 4 ($200). I need to do some more research and make sure it will work.

And if its really going to have all the new stuff in it that the inspire 1 has then you can kiss a lot of bugs the others all have good bye for ever. such as jerky movement any drift an dale to turn not on a dime but turns on a pin head and the gps is even all new type of gps and it can even not only be flown indoors it can even be flown in real tight spaces. being it has NO DRIFT and also the controls are as smooth as a babys *** and its even got dynamic braking to. and the on screen video is actually so good you could actually fly it straight by FPV alone and thread it threw a needles eye or threw an obstetrical course. after playing with a inspire the other day and then knowing the p3 comes with all the same controls and hard ware and is just shapped like a p2 but out side of that its a completely new animal and it ruined me from even ever being able to look at any of my other phantoms the same again. DI hit it right out of the park and way topped them selves with this new puppy. esp with the price of the p3s

I am most intrigued by this obstetrical course you speak of. Can you elaborate?

lol I was talking about a hypothetical obstetrical course and Yes a very Big needle lol

Tho the guy who had the inspire flew it around one of my neibors flag poles and a tree then around a telephone pole. and then he even flew it under a big panel truck and out the other side and back over the top and back towards us. That was were I got the analogy of it being able to navigate threw an obstetrical course.

With the P3A coming out I have lost my fear of flying over water and I am practicing a lot now.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Chasing Boats

Once everyone gets their P3A/P, I'm hoping to get a gimbal/camera for my +V2 much cheaper that the $679 they cost now. I might use it for really precariously-located videos and photos, or out over water...

JJames, now this -
thread it threw a needles eye or threw an obstetrical course
- is some of the funniest stuff I've read here! I'm adding that as my quote on my profile signature!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic