Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Multip Batteery Charge and on location charge Tips

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Discussion' started by Birdu2, Sep 2, 2014.

1. Birdu2

Hi guys, i got my first P2 last week, and since then i have being flying every morning on a futball field 5 min from my house.
    For now, i own 3 batt. and i get aprox. 20 min flight on each without gimball/gopro.
    I have only 1 original dji charger, and it takes aprox 2 hrs to full charge each one of them.
    Im looking for and advice on, first, is there any multicharger out there the i can use without having any problem with the batt. ?
    And second, this weekend im off to a beach, where there is no electricity. Can you give me any tips on wich it will be the easy/better/safe/fast way to charge the batt on location, considering the i may have a Car and also i may not have it ( i may go using my scooter )
    Thank you so much for you help and time !!!
    :)

2. Sanababit

A small generator, your original charger and the 3 way charger for all three batteries

Sana