Multi season video using Litchi

Reaction score
I finished a drone video project about 8 months in the making.

Litchi software (used instead of DJI GO) lets you program a flight path (including camera angles) and let the AC fly it autonomously. I was able to get the Lat/Lon of all the corners of my property boundary and turn that into a mission that would fly the bird around the whole perimeter while focusing the camera on the house as a point of interest.

What’s also cool about it is that the flight is repeatable. So you can fly it multiple times and get pretty much the same video. So that’s what I did. I flew it numerous times from spring till now. Then I edited them together so the video fades through the seasons while flying. There was some labor in exact alignment during transitions but the results are pretty cool. If you have the patience to stick with it through to the end some of the cooler transitions and scenery is at the end.

Has some relaxing music too.

Good idea! I truly enjoyed watching this. Congratulation for your patience and thank you for sharing this video with us!

Last edited:
This year's nomination for best cinematography goes to.........wait till I open the envelope....................bsartist............now you can clap.......bsartist no silly speeches please.

Last edited:
Reactions: Neon Euc
Good idea! I truly enjoyed watching this. Congratulation for your patience and thank you for sharing this video with us!
Thank you for watching! :)

This year's nomination for for cinematography goes to.........wait till I open the envelope....................bsartist............now you can clap.......bsartist no silly speeches please.
Ok. No speeches. Just a humble thank you. :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl