Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Multi Name Gimbals

Discussion in 'Photos and Video' started by Racer38, Oct 25, 2013.

1. Racer38

Before doing any research I bought a Gimbal for my Phantom. Well come to find out its a bit big for the Phantom but with some Skid extensions I have it on an operational. Its also pretty heavy compared to Phantom Specific units.

I have found that this Gimbal has many names. I bought it as a AXIZ Gimbal however their web site no longer exists, so i did some research. This is also known as a Senrigan GP-45 marketed by AlwareRC and also BeHold. BeHold has released a Lite Version for the Phantom and I can convert this over by purchasing the mounts and camera mount which I will probably do.

I did find the software to program the controller and have been making some adjustments, I was getting an occasional shudder/vibration in the video so I hope some setting adjustments will help.

Also in the Naza software under Gimbal could a Gain setting cause this issue, or is this just for the manual movement only? I do have the slider and can tilt the camera up and down with no issues.

I'll post up some pictures when I have a chance, here is the latest video and you can see the Vibration every now and then.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvcXZmN8 ... HA_Vv-7KaA

If anyone has any ideas or comments, please post them up, I am a complete Noob with this stuff. I do have alot of experience with RC as I have been flying Heli's for almost 20 years.