MR Droneworx Vision+ & Gopro Hoods + Tablet& Monitor Mounts

Re: Custom vision+ hood and iPad mini & Nexus 7 mount

Bought one last night for my iPad mini on ebay :) Thanks for the link !

marzvt said:
Ericfowkes: My original hood design had a counter weight, that's what the bottom tab was for. I has a piece that went around the back from the bottom so you could still use the factory brace for travel without having to remove it like you do with anything on the top. With extensive testing I found that the counter weight wasn't needed so I saved the weight. I do have a new version that clamps on opposed to sliding on that is lighter that I am about to start selling on ebay. Anyone who has already bought one of my mounts that would like to beta test the new version, pm me and I will send you one for free. For me, having something that can remain on even during travel is crucial, I have left so many things in the field over the years, I don't want to think about it.

Hi Mark, is this the new hood? http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/MR-Drone...Control_Parts_Accessories&hash=item1e8f829d90

Brettly, That's the listing for it. I still haven't put up the new picture yet. Been too busy working on the sun visor for my mounts, just finish a gopro hood for the Zenuse gimbals that works awesome. and mounts for various other tablets. Ill post a picture soon

Just received my mount for my iPad mini. Haven't flown with it yet, but the fit is good, and the clamp holds it nice and tight. I would definitely recommend it!

Re: MR Droneworx Vision+ & Gopro Hoods + Tablet& Monitor Mou

Subscribed ;) ...

Got your iPad Mini clamp btw, fits like a glove and very solid on the standard clamp, good work ...

Ben

I have a Ipad 4 that is secured by a C-clamp tablet holder secured from Wally World. The C-clamp is then clamped to a camera tripod that holds the entire unit very securely while I fly the bird from the controller without the extra weight of the iPad. The C-clamp and the tripod have ball joints that allow me to set the iPad at any angle and height for best viewing..

I tried flying with the monitor on a tripod once. I found it very cumbersome

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31